Are you still managing your Exchange Server? Say yes to Exchange and no to the cost and headaches of managing it. With Hosted Exchange 2013 you get huge 100GB mailboxes and 50MB attachments all backed by a 100% Network Uptime Guarantee.
Microsoft Exchange Server is the leading business-grade messaging system employed in North America and is currently used by 170+ million people worldwide. Exchange offers a number of capabilities, including email, calendaring, task management, address lists, and access to shared document repositories, and other functions. Exchange was originally introduced in June 1996 and has been upgraded several times since to include additional and enhanced features. The current version is Exchange 2013, released in late 2012.
What IT benefits can you expect?
What benefits can End Users expect?
Hosted Exchange Features
- 100GB Mailboxes
- 50MB Attachments
- Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Multi-layer spam and virus protection
- RSS subscription delivery
- Share contacts, tasks, calendar and notes
- Free ActiveSync for Iphone, Android and Windows Mobile
- Outlook 2013 available
- Unlimited free resource mailboxes for conference room and equipment scheduling
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Free and unlimited distribution lists
- 24/7/365 support via phone, chat or support site
- 100% Uptime Guarantee
- Fully functional, Extended MAPI protocol
- Data retained for 30 days with easy user access for 14 days
- Easy control panel management
- Domain and mailbox-level spam and virus filters
- Free Active Directory synchronization